Friday, February 20, 2009

this is absolutely sick...

Today, I've just been doing some blog posts for a series next week. I talk about team building, visioning for the future, all the crazy things I have been doing over the last year. Like starting creative fuZion lab blog carnival on Thursdays. Then lookie, lookie...






2nd 2009 Design from Andrew Hunt on Vimeo


I found Andrew one day while cruising through some pictures of stage/set designs on flickr. Encouraged him to blog. His designs are totally sick. Also invited him to join creative fuZion, and flickr creative elements deisgn WAREHOUSE lab.
Well, he just posted his submission for creative fuZion this week.












Check out the rest of his post. "Shift" stage design (and lighting). Me likey!

I dream about this day in XC's future...
This is exactly why I do what I do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And thank you for the encouragement to blog! Maybe one day we'll meet and all types of superfuZedtiviy will occur.