Welcome to "fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)...
Once upon a time there was a blog kingdom where freaky creative’s could share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom. Sadly, it went away.
Yet the creative minds keep blogging. Now there is a place to share all those creative elements again at the fuZion lab on Thursdays. So here’s what you do…
1. Each Thursday YOU post on your blog on whatever creative church element sparks your passion.
2. In your blog, link back to this weeks specific creative fuZion lab.
3. Then post the link to your particular post at the Mr. Linky below. (It will pop up in a separate window)
4. Then come back and comment. If you don’t blog yet, still feel free to share your idea in the comments.
5. Then off you go. Go back to the pop up window 'Mr. Linky" and visit other people’s ideas, comment and share. 6. Ready to begin? Here we go. Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
Message: People Jesus Met (Human Rejection)
This creative element was a video interpretation of the leper's story from Max Lucado's "The Touch of God", that our media team created.
A Leper's Story from CrossCurrent Ministries on Vimeo
Words can not explain how much respect I have for the creative minds I serve with. Particularly Bill Hombach. Not only is he freaky creative, he is an incredible artist, does awesome videos, writies amazing poetry and he also plays drums (and many things percussive) in the worship band. And he "gets me". Which means the world to me.He read this and drew the charcoal pictures.You are able to see more of his great videos on YouTube. Almost everything he has done is for church. One of the video's he did is a cult fav called "Barbie's House" with over 712,000 hits!
Pioneering youth ministry - Anvil edition
1 week ago