Saturday, February 21, 2009

crying over Martha...

This morning...
I am up getting ready, running around, running in and out of the garage where everything is stored for stage set up for church, putting blots of cloth in a suitcase, getting my camera, grab the box of chiffon and the pPod bag and gathering all the other things to load up in my Escape, getting ready to run out the door head to the middle school to set up yet another stage set for Sunday. Need to remember to bring my laptop for the three meetings I have scheduled after the logistics set up.
One meeting on the new stage design items, we are looking at purchasing...
One on the Tennebrae service coming up...
Another on the Passover Seder we are designing...
Almost forgot to load my Bible.
Again, no one is going to be able to help do the stage styling. Just me...again...
Someone showed up unexpectedly. Her scheduled changed. Bonus!
Another Saturday, just like every other single Saturday...
Thank goodness I have a Starbucks doubleshot in the fridge (one less stop on the way to the school)
Checking my e-mail quickly before I head out...HL: Popstars and Prophets

Then I saw this...

Man did I needed this.
It made me cry...
I'm going to be a little late, but I need to go pray now...

What are you focusing on today?
_________________________
HL: Popstars and Prophets

No comments: