Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our new website (deux)…

Here I am with hat in hand…
I have a tendency to write exactly like I talk, I am apologizing publicly that I may not have expressed as much excitement for our new website as I am feeling…
So here goes:
I was actually first intro’d to SiteOrganic back in June of last year; I immediately fell in love and was on the band wagon. Even before we were in the market for a new company.
PTB (powers that be), is a process. It took awhile to work through all the various people, committees, but that is life in a church or any organization. The entire time, I was praying for us to be able to use SiteOrganic specifically.
They are an amazing company and IMHO, EVERYONE has been over the top helpful; I would highly recommend them to anyone out there.
I will always be completely honest here. But, you know the standard disclaimer: this is my personal opinion, not in anyway a reflection of my awesome church…
Also, simply know that if I didn’t like it, I never would have even mentioned it, and certainly wouldn’t have linked to. I would just continue to do as I have done for the last year
I am proud to say our website does now reflect who we are…
Thank you to all the dedicated people who worked so hard to make this happen. I’ll say it yet again, I am so blessed to serve with such incredibly talented and committed team.
So, here goes again…
(drum roll please)Our new website for CrossCurrent Ministries
Powered by SiteOrganic.

No comments: