Monday, February 16, 2009

our new website...

You have never seen a link to our churches website in my blog until today. It has been very intentional.

Why? Because our previous website was “sucktacular”. Personally I was very embarrassed. Mostly because it didn't match up with who we really are at XC.

One of my main missions in life is to hang out with young pieced, tattooed, unchurched, disenfranchised skeptics. Who mostly tend to be GEND. A non-generational demographic tag I created that groups people by digitally enhanced/enabled media. There was no way I was going to send people to a website that screamed "early 90's and out of touch".

First, let me explain, it has taken us from start to finish about 8 months to final convinced the PTB (process that be) that our old website was completely outdated.

We just went live on our new website powered by SiteOrganic.
Disclaimer: Our people picked the template. The liaison from SiteOrganic has been so incredibly wonderful.
But, we now have a website and it is infinitely better than what we had. There is still a LOT of work to be done.

So, here goes…
Our new website for CrossCurrent Ministries

(edited 2/22/09)

No comments: