Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday set list #9


Pictures of our band (at the beginning) and our stage set design details (after the first dozen) today.

We intro'd Exalted (Yahweh) (by Chris Tomlin )last week and I found it amazing how quickly the song caught fire. It was just released September 2, 2008. I'm telling you, this song is amazing. Seriously.

Worship Set 1
Our Love is Loud

Welcome & Greet

Worship Set 2
Sing To the King
Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)
Exalted (Yahweh)

Video-Parable of the Weeds (in house)

Message: Jesus I.D. Pt. 2: The Message, The Ministry, The Mission

Worship Set 3
Mighty to Save

This is part of Sunday Set List, at Fred McKinnon's blog; where worship leaders (and others) share their song set list each week. I have been privaliged to hear new songs, and also see more of what goes on in the mind of a worship leader.

No comments: