Monday, September 1, 2008

SPOTLIGHT: warehouse of set design ideas...

One of my biggest desires is to have a central location to find tons of staging ideas, with details. Kind of a one stop shopping warehouse. Starting with set design.
I started serving on our "fuZe" team in December of last year. We are team leaders that design all the creative elements for our weekend service.

I've have found blogs that focus on Creative Arts in general at Ragemuffin Soul's Creative Choas on Thursdays and sharing Sunday Set Lists on Sundays at Fred McKinnon's blog. They are great (check them out), but I still find myself looking for straight set designs.

So here it is folks, introducing...
Spotlight: warehouse of set design ideas.

So, if you'd be interested in being highlighted, contact me with pictures and details on your set design.

No comments: