Friday, September 26, 2008

(flickr) vicar of vibe...

My name is Dorothy; I am the (vicar of vibe).

Nine months ago, I was invited to join our worship creative design team.

Six months ago, I was prodded into blogging, by my friend Viqui.

I am a broken vessel used by G-d to entice skeptics, challenge the lukewarm, and spark passion in the believer to have a heart for those He has a heart for.

I am an extrapolator.
Ideas explode in my head, when I am in the will of God.

Which all of this has finally led me to the decision to start flickr creative elements design WAREHOUSE lab.

ware·house
-noun
a building, or a part of one, for the storage of goods, merchandise, etc.
-verb
1. to place, deposit, or store in a warehouse.
2. to set aside or accumulate, as for future use.

The ware-house is a place to glean ideas for designing worship elements. A central location to find tons of ideas, with details on set designs and other experiential design elements. Kind of a one stop shopping warehouse.

You are encouraged to share photos of your church set/stage designs, and any type of experiential worship design. Elements that utilize all five senses in the worship experience. Anything that is with-in the four walls of your worship space.
You are highly encouraged to link to your blog, where you hopefully will share details on how you (your team, your church) created the worship element.

Maybe I should change my name to flickr vicar of vibe.
Add your design to the shelves or just come check out the designs at the WAREHOUSE...
This post is part of Watercooler Wednesday over on Randy Elrod's site, Ethos.

No comments: