Welcome to "creative fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)...
Once upon a time there was a blog kingdom where freaky creatives could share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom.
Sadly, it went away. Yet the creative minds keep blogging.Now there is a place to share all those creative elements again at the creative fuZion lab on Thursdays.
So here’s what you do…
1. Each Thursday YOU post on your blog on whatever creative church element sparks your passion.
2. In your blog, link back to this weeks specific creative fuZion lab.
3. Then post the link to your particular post at the NEW Mr. Linky below.
4. Then come back and comment. If you don’t blog yet, still feel free to share your idea in the comments.
5. Then off you go. Go visit other people’s ideas, comment and share.
6. Ready to begin? Here we go. Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
Literally running non-stop this week, getting prepared for a Passover Seder this coming Sunday. We are doing two back to back ancient/modern services. The Messianic Passover Seder this week and a Tenebrae service next week.
This is how the stage looked this week at XC. It's the end of the series.
More soon. We are having our fuZion retreat this weekend. All of our creative teams are meeting together. Worship, drama, dance, lighting, multi-media, writing, tech, video and ENHANCE. There are 30 people scheduled to attend, with two additional churches plugging into our retreat. Plus we have several generations that are attending. The youngest is 10! Exciting times!
The ENHANCE team will be prepping the experiential elements for the Passover Seder. Cutting celery, romaine lettuce and prepping salt water, horseradish and charoset, plus tons of other fun things. Pictures next week.
What are your plans for this Easter?
home community cafe launches
3 hours ago