Welcome to "fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)... Once upon a time there was a blog kingdom where freaky creatives could share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom. Sadly, it went away. Yet the creative minds keep blogging.
Now there is a place to share all those creative elements again at the fuZion lab on Thursdays. So here’s what you do…
1. Each Thursday YOU post on your blog on whatever creative church element sparks your passion.
2. In your blog, link back to this weeks specific creative fuZion lab.
3. Then post the link to your particular post at the Mr. Linky below. (It will pop up in a separate window)
4. Then come back and comment. If you don’t blog yet, still feel free to share your idea in the comments.
5. Then off you go. Go back to the pop up window 'Mr. Linky" and visit other people’s ideas, comment and share.
6. Ready to begin? Here we go. Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe) ________________________________________________________
We are trying to create standard (set of) styling designs. Which eventually we will have a photo book which will show the implementation of each design. I’m looking at about 12 styling designs to start.
Just simple styling of the stage with cloth etc.
So, some weeks we can say “let’s do Design 7 - “zig zag” with blue shiny cloth…
So this is the first week we implemented the first standard styling design(s). How I came up with this idea here.
Which is a combo of:
Design 1 – “Roll out all the way” and Design 4- “Swoosh and Loop”
All this is done with gaffer clips and safety pins...
We tease and say if you are able to operate a safety pin, you could serve on our team.
Because it is true...
Then, because we are mobile and rent our facilty; we had to roll it back up on stage on Saturday. Another group was renting the auditorium Saturday evening. We had to move everything to the back half of the stage, including the screen, the instruments and the stage design. Then show up really early on Sunday to reset the front of the stage again...
Ah, the joys of being mobile!
on innovation 3: feeling your way
6 days ago