Thursday, March 19, 2009

creative fuZion lab //12// explosions...

Welcome to "creative fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)...
Once upon a time there was a blog kingdom where freaky creatives could share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom.
Sadly, it went away. Yet the creative minds keep blogging.Now there is a place to share all those creative elements again at the creative fuZion lab on Thursdays.
So here’s what you do…
1. Each Thursday YOU post on your blog on whatever creative church element sparks your passion.
2. In your blog, link back to this weeks specific creative fuZion lab.
3. Then post the link to your particular post at the NEW Mr. Linky below.
4. Then come back and comment. If you don’t blog yet, still feel free to share your idea in the comments.
5. Then off you go. Go visit other people’s ideas, comment and share.
6. Ready to begin? Here we go. Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe)




Man I LOVE it. God has been exploding in my brain again! What is even more interesting is God has been exploding in another person's brain. But, more on that soon. lol.
This week at XC, we simply pulled the red cloth further out into the congregation and changed the Jesus image.
More of the same, yet not really. One thing I'm learning is that for me, the actual hands-on process begets more ideas. I was working on trying to make the slope of the red cloth, stretch further out...
In the last picture (in the slideshow) you will see where I was trying to tug the cloth out more to create almost a slide effect over the stage, seeing if we could bring the design into the actual seats this coming week. Each week working the design closer (more intimate) to the congregants. I was toying with that idea, when BAMM! God exploded in my brain yesterday.
Enough about this week. Because honestly I can't wait until this coming Saturday's stage set!

I strongly believe that when I am in God's will - He explodes in my brain. He can't be silenced. Am I the only person like this? Does God explode ideas in your brain? Please tell me how?

No comments: