Saturday, March 14, 2009

1st blogiversary...















Wow, I just realized I started blogging about year ago! On another blog...CruX-the heart of the matter now dormant.
First post, I think...

And I did my first set/stage design for our worship experience at XC in February 2008. One gal (we are like two peas in a pod) and I handpainted this in her garage...
It was a series entitled imperfect church: be safe, be real, be changed...
Went for a grungy look.

I started designing for Philstines blog sometime in May. Why did I call it designing for Philistines? read here.

One year later, things have changed...
This will be the 300th post in this blog...
(I still have several more that are hang around on my other blog, that I will eventually move over here, maybe)
We've done countless designs and experiential elements. Now do stage designs every single week, in a mobile church.
The ENHANCE team (those who style the stage) has grown to 8 people, with some other in the wings...
Admin a group at flickr called flickr creative elements design WAREHOUSE lab
Host creative fuZion lab on Thursdays.
And I've made great cyber friends!

Life has changed a LOT in this past year and it keeps getting better.
I love what I do...

Do you?

No comments: