Welcome to "creative fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)...
Once upon a time there was a blog kingdom where freaky creatives could share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom. Sadly, it went away. Yet the creative minds keep blogging.
Now there is a place to share all those creative elements again at the creative fuZion lab on Thursdays. So here’s what you do…
1. Each Thursday YOU post on your blog on whatever creative church element sparks your passion.
2. In your blog, link back to this weeks specific creative fuZion lab.
3. Then post the link to your particular post at the NEW Mr. Linky below.
4. Then come back and comment. If you don’t blog yet, still feel free to share your idea in the comments.
5. Then off you go. Go visit other people’s ideas, comment and share.
6. Ready to begin? Here we go. Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
This has been one of those weeks. Seriously...
We had our creative fuZion retreat (last Friday and Saturday), where I taught break-out sessions on ENHANCE and taught a total group session on personality indicators (Lion, Otter, Beaver & Golden Retriever). More on that later this week.
Gearing up for our Passover Seder (this past Sunday)
And I left Sunday morning to visit family in Indiana; so therefore had to have this coming Sunday’s elements for our Tenebrae service all prepared.
When we arrived at the retreat facility our worship leader said ”oh btw, could you decorate the worship space.” She had brought a couple pieces of cloth an old graphic backdrop. Good thing that I had brought my ENHANCE bag. So, I found myself styling the stage on the fly...
So we threw some gaffer clips and hung cloth. Now take a look at how we hung the graphic banner. Next time I will have a plan for styling the stage at the retreat.
Since I wasn’t actually at church this week. I don’t have pictures of the set up for the Passover Seder. Someone did take pictures and as soon as I am able to get my hands on them, I will post them with the details.
How is your week gearing up? Is it a little hectic?
3D architectural renderings
5 days ago