Monday, April 6, 2009

i'm an otter...

I love personality tests. I took the Meyers Briggs Personality Indicator test years ago. It finally made sense why everyone called me an extrovert; I kept saying I was an introvert. Turns out I score 9 out of 10 on the introversion scale. I now explain I am a gregarious introvert.
Another popular test involves various animals. Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever and Beaver.
This is a short description of each personalities:
Lion--Powerful--Desires control
Otter--Popular--Desires fun
Beaver--Perfect--Desires Perfection
Golden Retriever--Peaceful--Desires Peace

We took this test at our recent fuZion retreat (creative arts team). I got to teach and it was a lot of fun. Being an otter, I wanted it to be a fun activity. So after we took our tests, I broke everyone up into their animals groups. They were to pick one positive trait and one negative trait and find a short, creative way to express these traits in their animal character, then present to the total group.
It was hysterical.
Here are the results. See if you are able to guess which group was what animal based on the pictures.

If you care to find out what animal you are; go through these lists of character traits and find the one where the words describe you the best.
Have you taken this test before? What is your animal personality type?

No comments: