Friday, April 24, 2009

sabbath...

I've been working on finding a Sabbath day, even a half a day.
I'm working towards spending whatever part of Fridays I am able to...to refocus on God.

Well this morning I have volunteered to help an "older" woman out learning about her computer. Word was put out during our creative team meeting that she needed a computer geek to help her figure out her word program and e-mail. I laughed because one doesn't need a computer geek to teach basic computer skills.

Kind of odd. I am not a whiz at computers, but I certainly know enough and have a lot of patience when teaching basics to people. I often help out my mom via the telephone as she learns new things on her computer. No one else seemed interested, so I volunteered.

I'm curious to see how "old" she actually is. She actually sound like she is close to my age.

I learned some time ago to just go with the flow of what God is calling me to do. And I felt I was supposed to do this.

I was also supposed to move a lot of the stage design stuff I have stored in my garage to our new church offices. I actually have an entire section in the storage room to store stuff. This will help my marriage out. I was starting to take over too much of my husband's garage. But, that fell through.

Hmmm...

Going with the flow...

We'll see what the afternoon holds in store...

No comments: