Wednesday, December 24, 2008

warehouse and fuZion thoughts...

I always find it interesting how God works.
I have been playing around with a couple of concepts over the last 6 months.


One is the "warehouse" idea.

I have played around with sort of a clearing house idea where people could share their ideas of creative elements and possible lend or give props, designs, etc. away to other churches. Particularly there are so many churches that are working with a very small budget. I haven't been able to figure out the details yet.

So, more recently these two creative pieces have bumped into my life.


The first (first two pictures) is a handmade "Lion of Judah" banner created by Courney Mann a wonderful visual artist at our church.


Second was a set of 5' letters that spell out "life", that was utilized at our mother church for a recent series. They have been offered to us if we need them.


Neither of these creative pieces are openly availible now; but it really got me thinking again about the warehouse concept. I am open to ideas, suggestions, prayer on how to possibly implement this idea.











The second idea is "creative fuZion".

I was a huge fan of Creative Chaos, Thursday on Carlos Whittaker's blog. A blog carnival where people shared all sorts of creative elements that they or their church had utilized. Well sadly, he has stop posting the Creative Chaos. So, I am seriously contemplating starting my own version called "creative fuZion".

I've been trying to figure out Mr. Linky and my wordpress account and just can't seem to get it working all together.
I do plan on launching "creative fuZion" at the beginning of the year. So keep your eyes open.


Any thoughts or ideas?

No comments: