Friday, June 6, 2008

extrapolating...

I am so blessed to be able to serve on our Fuzion team for XC. I get to play with experiential worship design elements. One of the ways I know that I am in God's will for my life is that God explodes in my brain.
The ideas just popcorn up all the time, I dream of them, I hear them when I drive (which is hysterical because I have to find a way to transcribe them at the moment or I will forget them). One time I had to ‘write down’ 30+ ideas while driving for 45 minutes.
I spend hours searching - I see a snippet of something like
Mia Michaels or Cheoptics and then God blows it up and extrapolates it into a worship concept. It is so fun and powerful. This is such an exciting journey. I LOVE IT! I AM ON FIRE!
I dream of a place online where extrapolators would come gather, play with me, and share…
I wish I could implement more of these cool ideas…

No comments: