Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sunday set list 12...

Wow, I’m not sure how to act this weekend. After weeks and weeks of logistics, setting up stage designs and breaking down, I have the weekend off.
I had to fight the urge to slip in and help out. Have to realize that this gives other people opportunities to shine. I know that in my mind. And I know it will be wonderful. (and it was).
But I have found myself wondering how the design is going…
I will be out of town a lot over the coming 6 weeks.
So this weekend I truly am just a worshiper.
Next week I’ll be a visitor… I think I will share the Sunday set list from where I attend next week.

Worship Set 1
Oh Praise Him

The creative element was pulled from our Cross Current Classic vaults…
Barbie’s House

(This is from the mad mind of Bill. He has some incredible stuff. For more check this out...from the mad mind of Bill)

Welcome and Greet

Our worship leader shared a story about her trip to serve at Passion Kampala, Uganda, Africa.
It was an amazing story. Very touching. A modern day version of the parable of the widow and the coin. I will try to post her story later this week.
Then she shared a song she had written some time ago. I’m going to try to get the words from her.
Special Song
I Surrender

Worship Set 2
Here Am I
Exalted (Yahweh)- reprised I Surrender and back to Exalted

Message- It Ain’t Suburbia. We are focusing the next few weeks of this series to address the reality of our nation’s economic situation vs. the eternal view of God’s Kingdom.

Worship Set 3
Breathe

Overall, it was one of those days that was amazing.
This is part of the Fred McKinnon's Sunday Set list blog carnival. Come see what's happening in worship across the nation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Dorothy,
Great creative there ... wow, who put that together?

For the Kingdom,
Fred McKinnon
www.fredmckinnon.com
www.theworshipcommunity.com