Sunday, January 8, 2012

love God, love others, serve the world...

It has been a while since I have participated in the "Sunday Set List", at TheWorshipCommunity.com. So here goes...
Intro
Worship Set 1
Love Came Down
Worship Set 2
There is Nothing Like
I Love Your Presence
Always
Video: "This is Discipling" by Kelly Tshibaka at Foursquare Connection
Message: Love God, Love Others, Serve the World

Worship Set 3
Holding Nothing Back

Nice flow today. We have 4 worship leaders currently serving; one of them being a college student that lead today (home for the holidays).
For those of you who don't know me, I facilitate our creative team, produce, do the stage designs (for a mobile church) and I love worship. Our set was really laid back today since we were focusing on Vision Casting for the coming year.

No comments: