Wednesday, July 29, 2009

creative fuZion lab //24// inspiration...

Welcome to "creative fuZion lab" at designing for Philistines (on Thursdays)...
This is the blog kingdom where freaky creatives are able to share the chaos created in their minds for THE Kingdom.
This is the place to share whatever creative element you are using in your weekend service or just something you have been dreaming about.
Come and see what others are doing, come and share what you are doing.
Let's spark each other's creativity...
So here’s what you do
Ready to begin? Here we go.
Let the creative fuZion begin.
Spread the Word.
Dorothy (vicar of vibe)
*********************
I see inspiration all over the place. I am always searching for ideas to inspire. This weeks design was inspired by a picture I found somewhere on the internet. It's the first photo in this slideshow.
Then I look at the overall "picture" I am trying to design and use the safety pins to pin it into place. Does that make any sense?
This is almost completely done with safety pins!


I realized how much I do with safety pins. Next week I am going to share a little more about safety pins...
What tool do you use the most when you are designing?
Now it's your turn to share

ugh! Having Mr. Linky issues...and I have to go to work. Please just post in comments if Mr. Linky doesn't appear..

No comments: