Tuesday, July 28, 2009

are you surrendered?

I LOVE when people choose to step into God and surrender! I've been on this journey myself and I have NEVER been more excited about where I am in life.
This morning I was reading about Lori surrendering her life to God’s will for her life. Wow! I LOVE when God moves this way! It is such an exciting journey.
Makes me think of Kim Walker's song "I Surrender". I find it really cool that I see more and more people stretching their surrender muscles in the various circles of my life. I am constantly challenging the believers in my world to give it up.

What stage are you at in your life?
Are you just stepping into the journey?
Are you ignoring God?
Are you running away from God?
Is your relationship with Him compartmentalized to one day a week?
Is He even a part of your life any more?
Or are you trying to finally lay it all down and surrendering?
Are you ready?

Chronicles 7:14 "if my people, who are called by my name, will
humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Truly, I challenge you to give up. Take a few moments and spend time with God. Step into the journey. Surrender.
So today’s challenge:

I greatly look forward to hearing more about your journey...

HL: http://www.loribiddle.com/2009/07/my-day-off_27.html
For more challenges

No comments: