Tuesday, September 28, 2010

turning hatred into charity...

"What would happen if hate came to your town?"
Simply question, that now has a great solution.


While this falls outside of my normal posts on stage designs, I definitely believe this falls under my life mission statement of "love God, love others, it's simple"...
Pennies in Protest explains their success story and how it can be duplicated by anyone anywhere. Fourteen easy steps show how to start a charity for kindness against hate.
You are even able to link to wbc's picket schedule.
This is how I found out they will be picketing at the Murat Theatre at Old National Centre in Indianapolis, IN (October 3, 2010 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM) and at a local funeral for a local fallen soldier; both at his memorial service and his burial at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, VA (October 4, 2010 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM).
It may be a little late to do something this time (since this is this coming weekend), I will be watching and waiting and planning.
Anyone else care to join with me?

No comments: