Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Set List //46// love others...

We are focusing on "love God, love others, serve the world... "

Today we laughed and worshiped.

Worship Set 1
The Time Has Come
Marvelous Light

Video - Barbie’s House II - A House Without Love (see pt. 1 below)

Worship Set 2
Your Love is Deep
Amazed


Message: love others...

Worship Set 3
Till I See You/(reprise) Your Love Is Deep

This is Barbie's House Pt. 1, that we did over a year ago. We did Pt. 2 today. Really, truly, honestly it is for church. I hope to have it posted on the creative fuZion lab this Thursday.






I had the honor of producing for my first time AND running the lights for the first time (interesting combo). The greatest blessing for me is that I have been on a hard core journey recently of spending time just waiting on the Lord.

Now I am off to one of my granddaughter's birthday party. Then on to "the deep" this evening; our once a month deep worship service.

I appreciate all the worship leaders that gather and share over at Sunday Set List at Fred McKinnon's blog. Come see what others are doing in worship across the world.

No comments: