Wednesday, August 5, 2009

creative fuZion lab //25// the art of using a safety pin to implement stage design...

I use a tag line all the time that the only thing you need to be able to do to serve on the ENHANCE team, is to be able to operate a safety pin. And I am serious.
Most everything I do is created with the use of safety pins and gaffer clips. I realized that it may not make sense, so I thought I'd try to visually explain how I think in designing a set.
First I see I design. Then I figure out where to place safety pins to create the desired effect.
Here is
Restart the slide show below. You will first see the stage design that was created, then you will see closer shots of where the safety pins were placed.
I've added notes to the slides how. Hopefully it will make sense.
It really is very easy to do. You may need to link to Picassa to see it.



Now, I'm off to the WAVE worship leader conference in Virginia Beach, Virgina today...
Mr. Linky isn't linking again...ugh!!!

No comments: