Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mary's Child by April Eads

Bm A G D A G
O come and calm my heart. O come and quiet my soul.
D A Bm A G
The journey’s been long, I’ve had to be strong
D A G
I’m here but its taken its toll.
F#m G Bm A
They’ve come for miles just to see my baby’s smiles.


CHORUS
D A G
Angels and shepherds are singing your praise
D A G
But I want to worship right here in your gaze
Bm A G
Tomorrow a savior but today just a babe
Bm A G C G
Tomorrow on a cross but today in a manger you lay.


Bm A G D A G
Help me not forget this moment when all I love is in my arms
D A G D A G
Help me live here in this moment. Don’t let me drift too far
F#m G Bm A G
Troubles come, seasons come and go
F#m G Bm A
Life will get harder as you grow


C G A
Oh I know you came to save the world and my soul
C G A
Oh I know someday I will have to let you go
Bm A G
But now is not the time
Bm A G
Now you’re just a child of mine

No comments: